Friday, October 14, 2011

Take Time to Share Memories

What a lovely evening we had at Merchant Soiree last night. It was a pleasure to share my concept for Historically Haute with so many potential customers. I heard lovely stories of the recent loss of a loved one followed by the pledge to hunt down the perfect photo to capture the memory of that person. My wish is that all daughters, sons, and grandchildren will take the time to find that perfect photo, love letter or card. My journey in the development of Historically Haute was spent delving into my mother's safe for sentimental memorabilia. Mom and I spent hours devouring each and every letter and document. Shared laughter, tears and many questions might have gone unanswered. I hope you will allow yourself the time to share the memories, stories and history that make each one of us connected to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment