Monday, April 24, 2017

Artful Gathering - Tie the Knot - Gypsy Jingle Class Supplies


Please don't purchase if you are not taking my Jewelry Class with Artful Gathering 2017


Welcome to my store for those of you who are taking my Tie the Knot Class with Artful Gathering

Here is a listing of the items that you will need for the class. In an effort to make things as easy as possible, all you will need to do is email me the kit you would like to purchase.  I will send you a PayPal request for the kit costs and shipping fee. Once the payment has processed and you have supplied me with your mailing address, I will put your supplies in the mail to you asap.

Kit A - Pearls (only)

Description: 1 Strand of 25 Natural Creamy White Pearls with Large Drilled Holes $12.00 per strand.


Kit B - Focal Beads (only)

Description: 1 Tibetan Bead styles vary. These beads average between 1.5 inches and 2 inches in length and width.  $6.00 per bead


Kit C - 1 Strand Pearls and 1 Bead

Description: You will receive 1 strand of 25 Natural Creamy White Pearls drilled with large holes and 1 Tibetan Bead styles vary.  $18.00 per kit



Shipping and handling is $3.00 within the USA. You must pay with PayPal. My email is kimmykw@aol.com. If you need any assistance with a purchase contact me at artfulgathering.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment